Experienced Attorney Yvonne Garbett
Before opening the doors of her own practice in 2006, attorney Yvonne Garbett spent nearly five years working as Rockland County’s Assistant District Attorney. This experience gave her valuable insight into the inner workings of the New York criminal justice system, laying the foundation for her future success as a criminal defense lawyer.
Since establishing the Law Office of Yvonne Garbett, Yvonne has developed a reputation both as an aggressive criminal defender and steadfast advocate for juveniles accused of delinquent acts. She possesses tremendous compassion for children and seeks to protect their rights and well-being at every opportunity. More often than not, Yvonne is able to get minors into treatment for drugs and/or other issues instead of letting them languish in the New York justice system.
Regardless of the details of your case, Yvonne will take the time to ensure that you and your family understand your legal options and prepare you for what to expect should your case go to trial. Contact the Law Office of Yvonne Garbett today to schedule your free consultation.
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY. — J.D. (2001)
- Long Island University, Brookville, NY. — M.A., Business Administration (1998)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkhill, NY. — B.A., Business Administration/Finance
- Appreciation of Dedicated Service, Rockland District Attorney Office (2006)
- 877 Civilian Honor, Haverstraw BPO Elks 877 (2001)
- Civilian Honor Award, Rockland County Police Benevolent Association (2000)
- Rockland County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State